Thursday, January 10, 2013

365 Days Of Photos In 2013



This is my third, and final!, attempt at a 365 day photo project.  Final, because I fully intend for this one to be successful.  It is one of the items on my 101 in 1001 list, and something that I really want to see through to the end.  I am making it very simple on myself; the photo can be of absolutely anything in the immediate vicinity of where I am when I remember to take it that day.  iPhone photos are completely acceptable, and many of these are.  As I have spent the first 10 days of 2013 at home, they feature, predictably, my beloved Maltese puppies.  But since the idea of the project is that when I look back at it years from now it is an accurate snapshot of my life at the time, that they feature prominently is completely appropriate. And if you noticed that it is only the 10th day of the month but there are 11 photos, good catch!  The photos of the dogs eating treats were both taken on the same day; there was no way that I could pick just one!

Have you ever attempted, or completed!, a 365 photos project?  Please share; I would love to hear!

xoxo,
Anita

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to have a record of "a year in the life" - without having to think of how to write it all down. Love your photos and I hope you'll continue to share!
    I see your puppies like their sweaters. I'm going to try to design some this weekend, since the ones I've bought are either too big or too small for my furry ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea.

    Sorry to read your note re comment moderation. There's always someone trying to spoil things. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts and photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your 365 photo goal!
    I've never tried anything 365
    but this year i'm making a little
    art journal type bell a day,
    a year in bells:)
    we'll see how that goes...I've
    already given myself quiet a few passes
    (just do two tomorrow)....sigh.
    glad and grateful just the same:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita