Friday, January 4, 2013

Through The Seasons

In front of my house stands my favorite tree, strong, solid and tall, easily twice the height of the house itself.  It's one of the things that I will miss the most about living here.  Photographing it in each season is one of the projects on my 101 in 1001 list, and I was happy to discover, sorting through images over the last few days, that I managed to complete it.




 
 
 
All that is left to take the project from "in progress" to "completed" is to print the photographs and frame them together.  I think that they will serve as a wonderful reminder in the new house about what I loved best about this one.
 
Have you become nostalgic about a house as you've prepared to leave it, dear friend?  Please share; I would love to hear!
 
xoxo, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Your tree photos are really beautiful and the complete set is a pleasure to view. What started out as a creative idea has turned into something even more meaningful for you - I can imagine the good memories you'll have when you can hang these pictures in your new home.
    I do develop a deep attachment to each of my homes, and go through some grieving when I move.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita